you’re in for something really special today, because we’re sharing a lovely new line created by ceramicist and product designer Amy Hamley, who’s generously offered to give one lucky reader a $500 gift card towards anything of their choosing from her newly launched web shop. hurrah!
Amy previously worked under the name redraven studios but was inspired to create this entirely new body of work after moving from Pennsylvania to Oakland, California two years ago. the primarily tabletop and garden collection is all made by amy herself, using porcelain and a carefully curated glaze palette of satin white, black, blush and speckle, inspired by the soft hues of California’s coastal mountains, local flora, and the blush rock of the desert floor.
all of the small gold accents that you see on the dinnerware collection and the small lidded jars are amy’s drawings, which she had specially made into 22k gold decals for the line. They are a subtle nod to Amy’s love of the American southwest, celestial illustration, and anything art deco!
to enter to win a $500 gift card towards anything of your choice from the new amy hamley collection, simply:
• follow @amyhamleyceramics on instagram.
• comment below, letting us know you’ve followed by monday, august 14th 12pm PST.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• yay! this giveaway is available worldwide, but free shipping to the winner only applies to the continental U.S. — please be aware if you should win and live out of the U.S. you will need to pay any shipping costs that exceed $50.
• we’ll announce a winner selected by random number generator on my twitter account the week of august 14th, so be sure and follow along.
• photography by amy hamley.