happy weekend, everyone! it’s here at last and i for one am grateful — it’s been a really frantic week and i’m ready for some downtime. i’ve been doing a lot of summer reading so i’m looking forward to diving into the latest book i’m reading — the nix by Nathan Hill. if anyone would like to give me their book reco’s i’m all for it. and here’s a few from me — i’ve just read three fantastic books: The Fact of a Body: A Murder and a Memoir by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich; A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles; and Since We Fell by Dennis Lehane. happy reading and on to my friday finds! xo, victoria
- this milan apartment’s dining room is so charming. i think the green floral wallpaper really warms up the very modern room. beautiful!
- i love the way the floor tile in this pretty restaurant keeps traveling — all the way up the wall. such a genius treatment.
- this is such a magical room. i’m not sure what it’s made of (maybe tile, too?) but i love the gothic feeling of this wall paired with the modern furniture piece.
- this is the beautiful bedroom of shiva rose, the actress-turned-blogger — she writes the local rose. one king’s lane has a wonderful tour of her pretty home.
- this little vanity nook is just such a sweet look and quite ingenious. i love how they’ve wallpapered inside to give it even more charm.
- i can’t put my finger on why i love this little bedroom nook so much, but i think it has a very wes anderson vibe, so that’s probably what’s making me swoon.
- don’t you just love this image? by photographer anja miemi, she says “The Woman Who Never Existed tells the story of a fictional character…an actress who only exists in front of an audience, when no one is looking she starts to disappear.” enchanting.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/07/28/friday-finds-140/