a warm welcome to the weekend, friends! i hope you’ve got some fun plans, and perhaps a little relaxing downtime scheduled, too. i adore my vintage daybed for reading and dozing — there’s something so inviting about them — they just beckon you to lay down! i have some scoop about that daybed of mine coming soon, but in the meantime, i thought i’d share some loungey friday finds with you. from cozy built-in nooks to free standing daybeds, it’s time for some r & r. enjoy your weekend! xo, victoria
- i wish more coffee shops had built-in nooks — i’d spend more time working outside my home, and more time curled up with my laptop in a sweet spot like this.
- this is a zen-looking built-in nook, too. so simple and yet so stylish with everything one needs to relax.
- i love the styling of this daybed with all the mismatched pillows and a soft sheepskin thrown in for warmth and layering.
- i’m really into the idea of these thin mattress-like quilts — i need to make something like this for my daybed.
- pretty in pink upholstery, right? this built-in looks sleek and smart with addition of perfectly upholstered box cushions and a few throw pillows. a great use of space, too!
- this daybed looks chic, but super comfy and it also looks as though its base was created using metal pipes — a genius idea!
- i think this pretty daybed may have been a vintage canvas cot — another very inspirational and inexpensive idea for creating a daybed look. you can find them at elsie green.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/07/21/friday-finds-139/