greetings and happy friday, everyone! it’s been a busy week — i was back up in san francisco working on a top secret project that is soon to be launched and i couldn’t be more excited to share it with you. in the meantime, though, i seem to be inspired by images doused in a bit of pale blush pink, and that millennial pink — as someone has cleverly has coined — who does start these catchphrases anyway? please do enjoy your weekend, and see ya back here on monday! xo, victoria
- cannelle et vanille is a visual storyteller, especially when it comes to food. this workshop location she hosted in portugal looks so dreamy. note to self to check in about her future workshops.
- i love the idea of hanging one’s extra special wardrobe pieces out on display and this color palette combination is perfection.
- i fell madly in love and swooped up this print from a lucy augé art show at Book/Shop Oakland in 2014, which featured 24 original drawings by the UK-based artist.
- this is one very fine and funky bedroom set-up. i can’t say why exactly, but i’m really drawn to the ultra chic print paired with those seventies-vibe wall sconces.
- i totally dig this mid-century modern glass pendant lamp from rejuvination — influenced by the emergence of Pop Art wtih pale pink smoked glass, chrome and brass plating.
- everything about this chic corner makes my heart sing — it’s just such an unexpected pairing of unique vintage pieces and mismatched prints.
- and lastly, i love what designer leanne ford does with interiors and this rustic dining table paired up with those chrome chairs is spot-on stylish!
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/07/14/friday-finds-138/