i love a short work week, don’t you? hopefully, you were able to enjoy a long fourth of the july holiday, but if not — hurrah, the weekend is here again! i spent the long weekend playing in my backyard garden, planting succulents like some kind of crazy cat woman but with plants. if we’re not careful, it’ll turn into an official jungleland around here. anyway, here’s some tropical pink & green inspiration for you if you’re game to really go wild. have a wonderful weekend, everyone. xo, victoria
- i love the look of the hoxton hotel, based in amsterdam — always top on my list of places to visit captured beautifully by @onahazymorning.
- this looks like a slice of pink paradise, doesn’t it? i’m not sure i’d be brave enough to paint patio walls pink, but they sure look good with palms.
- it looks as though marrakech’s Riad Jardin Secret had the guts to paint patio walls pink as captured by designer carley page and it looks boho fabulous!
- another shot from carley — the beautiful outdoor terrace at Riad Jardin Secret. i love the built-in bench and striped seat cushion.
- i have a huge cactus plant at the top of my hill, and i kind of fancy hanging some of it like the Bar Masseria Cimino has done — taken by carla coulson it looks so graphic and cool!
- more proof positive from the botanical that green plants and cactus love living against a pale pink wall.
- i can’t decide which i love best — bouganvillea, succulents or cactus, but the citizenry has me leaning towards the pink bounganvillea — and green shutters!
- and lastly, naturally it’s charissa fay’s photo of lisbon proving the pink wall point — that city was full of mesmorizing pink pastels.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/07/07/friday-finds-137/