i’m not certain of the reasons why, but it would appear i’m feeling a tad on the flirty and feminine side today — one might almost say, victorian. perhaps i can blame it on binge watching the crown, or the fact that it’s officially summer, and that always lightens my mood — and our layers. off go the jackets and sweaters and on go the flowy sundresses and strappy sandals. might i suggest you treat yourself to an afternoon of high tea, or a day trip to your local spa or salon for a dose of what i’m sure is well-deserved pampering? maybe it’s time for a pink pedi to get those toes flip-flop ready. happy friday, everyone, happy summer. xo, victoria
- i love the styling in this bedroom — the ephemera casually pinned to the walls, the pink bedspread, and even a tophat — a clever little detail.
- the pairing of this swedish fireplace, high ceilings and ornate crown moulding with modern furniture really rings my bells. love it!
- this fireplace mantel styling is spot-on. i love all the vintage layering from the sconces to the tassles and prints — just lovely.
- from a lightly over the top pink salon to a shimmery pink and gold velvet robe, this is all 100% girly.
- this is a beautiful bedroom and the color palette looks like a most soothing space in which to rest our weary heads after the long week.
- are you the romantic that saves your long-dead flower bouquets? then this little bit of styling is right up your sentimental alley.
- everything about this bedroom is romantic too, but with a vintage modern vibe. very restful, and with those always enviable high ceilings.
- and this is probably the most victorian bedroom — just look at those marie antonette-worthy ceilings — but throw in a platform bed and black steel doors and it’s simply transformed!
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/06/23/friday-finds-135/