happy friday, everyone! what a busy week!! but that’s partly because i am headed to barcelona on monday and will be there for the week. we will be publishing content while i’m away, so never fear — even though it will feel as though i’m working here, i’ll really be soaking up the sites of spain with coast to costa (the wonderful tour group i went to cuba with). i’m glad they’re guiding us because i’ve been so busy i’ve had zero time to research the trip like i usually do, so any insights you’d like to share, i’m all ears. do tell — what are your favorite places to eat, see, and shop in barcelona? xo, victoria
- i found a great number of tips from this journal — including gaudi’s park güell.
- i love the photography of salva lópez who’s based in barcelona, so i’ve been ogling his imagery to excite me for the trip.
- i’m really looking forward to seeing the colorful architecture — any tips on what we shouldn’t miss?
- dare we attempt the barcelona’s Swings at Tibidabo Mountain? i’m game for it!
- i went hunting for inspiration on a couple of other favorite photographers from the area — these shots are from Philippe LEJEANVRE and adriaan louw but not certain where they are — so if you recognize any of these cool spots, let me know!
- petite passport has some excellent travel guides and you can download them for a small fee on her site. i’ve grabbed a copy of the Barcelona guide and it looks excellent.
- tile for days! i cannot wait to see all the tile. i may go a little instagram crazy. forgive me in advance.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/05/26/friday-finds-133/