i think textile designer heather moore of skinny laminx and i have been long-distance corresponding since my early days of blogging, and she’s always been a favorite of mine. i’ve been trying to get to cape town, south africa where she lives for ages, but one day it’s going to happen! so until then, i’ll continue to admire her work from afar, and today we’re sharing heather’s latest collection — roof garden. skinny laminx’s new design is cleverly inspired by the shapes, colors and shadows of the spiky dry garden of her studio rooftop, and about the way indigenous plants thrive in dry times. Cape Town is experiencing a terrible drought right now but it’s comforting to know it could inspire such beautiful design. to celebrate the new roof garden collection, we’re giving away a $500 shopping voucher to shop any skinny laminx products of your choice. from pillows and totes to aprons and fabrics to even paper goods, you’ll have a lovely selection to choose from!
to enter to win a $500 voucher to shop skinny laminx, simply:
• be sure and tag your pin @skinnylaminx.
• please comment by thursday, june 1, 12pm PST.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• yay! this giveaway is worldwide!
• we’ll announce a winner selected by random number generator on my twitter account later in the week of june 5th, so be sure and follow along.
• photography courtesy of skinny laminx.