happy friday y’all, are you ready for the weekend? i’ve got family in town and we’re taking mummy out for her birthday dinner, so i’m looking forward to that (i’d tell you how young she’s turning but she reads this and i’ll get in trouble)! and it’s the long beach flea market on sunday, which is kinda my favorite (shhhh, don’t tell the rose bowl i’m cheating on them). but before i’m off i’m leaving you with some of my favorite finds this friday and wish you all a very good weekend! see you monday, xo, victoria
- this indoor/outdoor room is one of my all-time favorites. i love the vintage patio furniture with new tufted upholstery. trés chic.
- i discovered the work of artist lee mckenna somewhere along the internet and just love her collages. you can shop for them here.
- i love the look of these transom windows above the bed. makes for such nice light, and what i imagine to be a nice breeze at night. storing that idea away!
- isn’t this the lovliest little sleeping nook as well? i love a good archway, too so this was double the love for me.
- speaking of nooks, this is such a pretty vanity shot by photographer chymo & more. her whole site is beautiful so i highly recommend having a gander.
- i’m really into collecting pottery lately and this instagram feed from @taller.dos.rios is a wonderful place to find inspiration.
- here i am coveting the curved arches again — this little built-in shelving is made all the better just by adding that arch!
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/05/19/friday-finds-132/