this week’s friday finds i appear to be immersed in nature, or at the very least greenery and florals of all kinds — call it spring fever if you will. everything is in bloom and reminding me how much i love bringing nature inside, as well as a good time frolicking outside! it’s gonna be a warm one here in L.A. this weekend — hope you can get out and enjoy some good weather, too. xo, victoria
- this is a thing of true beauty — hotel magique’s artwork is velvet with handpainted pink type. hello there gorgeous, indeed.
- the berlin-based freunde von freunden apartment is so ready for spring. lookee lookee how fresh and easy it looks.
- i love this interactive floating flower garden featured on the cool hunter. created by TeamLab, a Japanese collective of architects, designers, artists, programmers and engineers, they installed a large-scale retrospective of their work at the Miraikan National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation in Tokyo.
- this is one of my all time favorite kitchens. all that light pouring in, all that nature — just so bright and uplifting.
- got spring fever, too? then paint your front door a killer shade of orange. plant a camellia shrub to complement it perfectly.
- if your on the west coast, especially california, the bougainvillea is out of control, a super bloom of it’s very own. don’t believe me — just look at instagram.
- everything about this splendid dining space is bringing the outdoors inside — just look at that great grassy art print. cool.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/04/21/friday-finds-129/