i’m still bingeing on blue. so please indulge me — cuz this week’s friday finds i’m back with even more inspiration for bringing home the blues. i don’t have any blue in my house — not yet, but some of these ideas are getting me there. i hope you have a grand weekend — it’s the rose bowl flea market this weekend, so get out there and find yourself some vintage blues, baby! xo, victoria
- i love this idea of a single dark blue accent wall. looks trés chic, doesn’t it?
- this is literally all about blue! some interesting factoids here, including that blue appears to be winning the color wars with both men and women.
- i love the look of these blue bar stools amoungst all these neutrals — they definitely add a pop of french flair.
- now here’s a bold blue wall. it’s definitely statement making and very dramatic — a stylish idea for playing up a dining nook.
- a little bit shy when it comes to bringing in the blue? how about just one blue pillow? you can do that, right?
- blue wainscoting is a very nice idea, especially when paired with a touch of mustard yellow — the two colors really compliment each other beautifully.
- here’s another idea for the chickens in all of us — paint a piece of vintage furniture a shade of blue. you can always paint over it if you hate it.
- these are quite literally, blueprints — how clever to frame blueprints of your very own home!
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/04/07/friday-finds-127/