hello, friday — feels like you’ve been a long time coming this week. but the sun is shining, there’s a good flea market on and i’m ready to relax a little in my garden this weekend. i’m also working on a fun art project that i’ll share on monday! i guess this post is inspiring my creativity to get started. happy friday, everyone! xo, victoria
- i had once glance at this Handmade tote bag inspired by Matisse’s ‘Nadia au Menton Pointu’Made by Peu Importe and had to grab one immediately.
- be sure to check out the design files for this interview with melbourne-based artist caroline walls. i’m in love with her beautiful paintings of the female form.
- why am i so drawn (no pun intended, well maybe) to drawings? this is called You Suffer, I Suffer, Paint & Charcoal on Canvas by benjamin ewing.
- i love the colors in this pretty graphic art print called trinity by Berit Mogensen Lopez, available at the poster club.
- this is such a pretty color palette and perfectly suited for the artwork i’m sharing today. i could feel very calm in this room.
- holly marder has a great eye, and her studio makes me very envious. i love this little inspiration wall — i’m inspired already!
- this is a lovely light-filled space to hang a perfect little gallery of art. and the chaise looks like the perfect viewing spot to take it all in.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/03/31/friday-finds-126/