i really love when i get to give away a beautiful rug. and hurrah! it’s that time again, but this time, amber at the Pink Rug Co. introduced me to the folks at The Sunny Side & Co. who invited me to give away one of their gorgeous moroccan rugs — of the winner’s choice. With their bold combinations of fleecy black lines set against a plush ivory field, each Beni Ourain rug is a luxurious blend of history and Moroccan culture in every shape and symbol. The Sunny Side & Co.’s boucherouite rugs are bold, fun and colorful — i have a vintage one in my office and love it — plus i can toss it in the washing machine!
enter to win a rug from The Sunny Side & Co. valued at a maximum of $800, or a $800 credit toward any rug of your choice (winner pays the difference if a rug chosen is valued at above $800). to enter, simply:
• favorite The Sunny Side & Co. on etsy.
• pin your favorite rug onto any one of your pinterest boards.
• comment here on the blog letting us know you followed & pinned, by monday, march 20th at midnight pst.
• hurrah! this giveaway is worldwide!
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• we’ll announce the randomly selected winner later the week of march 20th on my twitter, so be sure to follow along.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/03/06/moroccan-rug-giveaway-2/