let’s end this week on a light note, shall we? i hope you all have some fun plans in the works! i think i’m hitting the long beach flea market which always puts a spring in my weekend steps. don’t you just love shopping for unusual, quirky finds that make your home so uniquely you? i do, i do! here’s a little celebration of whimsical spaces and places with a little sense of humor about them. these friday finds should hopefully make you smile a little bit. have a great weekend! xo, victoria
- i love this light little nook — a lovely vignette of pretty pastels including that pale pink pendant lamp.
- honor your beloved pets in vintage-inspired portrait paintings — create a shrine to a girl’s best friend.
- very sweet table top styling including a glass cloche containing tiny collectibles.
- an eclectic looking living room, and i especially like the cheeky eye exam chart as art.
- stylist anna malmberg always gets it right, and this barcart is evidence her talents. love the miniature vintage vw bus.
- have you got a bunch of mismatched plates laying around? hang them up in a whimsical display that’s sure to cheer you up.
- personalize your home by showing off your hobbies, musical talents and love of vintage whimsy.
- i also adore unexpected kitchen art — create a unique story with vintage portrait paintings.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/02/17/friday-finds-123/