it’s the weekend — hurrah! sometimes when it’s super hectic and a little chaotic i feel like i can hear our collective sigh from afar, at long last — friday. this week i’m exploring some good books to read and just where you might like to peruse them, and what to wear while, well, being quite lazy. which is exactly what weekends are for made for. have a relaxing one, everyone! xo, victoria
- clementine turned me on to this book, eat drink nap out from soho house. i love the sentiment, and love the look.
- this cozy spot looks like the ideal lounging place to loll around leisurely and read, don’t you think?
- should you need something warm and fuzzy to shuffle about in, try these études furry mules in pale pink. i broke down and bought a pair.
- but if i just had to, i could work all weekend if i had wit & delight’s beautiful new studio space — so impressive!
- i’m headed to paris in march and cannot wait. thinking about checking out the very lovely C.O.Q. hotel. looks right up my alley.
- wanna get away from it all, if just through fantasy? check out doen’s new spring clothing collection — their new lookbook is dreamy.
- stylist Thomas Lingsell has some quirky taste and i for one, adore it. i also love this idea of clustered mix & match tables instead of one coffee table.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/02/10/friday-finds-122/