happy friday, everyone! i’m still under construction, but getting closer and closer to sharing my bathroom makeover with you all, and so very excited about that. i’m also really thrilled to have partnered with clé tiles on the remodel, and based on a lot of the inspiration you see here on this week’s friday finds was finally able to nail down my tile selections — for my shower, i chose zellige tiles in weathered white and for the floors, a really pretty charcoal hexagon shaped cement clé tile. i’m also so inspired by clé’s commitment to making a difference in the world and am really looking forward to sharing the makeover with you. in the meantime, here’s a look at how i got there. xo, victoria
- sacramento street’s bathroom makeover is just lovely, and i’m on the hunt for a sweet little vintage table for tub-side like caitlin’s.
- i fell in love with the idea of a moroccan-inspired hexagon shaped tile, like these beauties, but stayed with a solid pattern i could live with a long while.
- this is a great little stool, too and that tile floor is spectacular!
- my bathroom floor will like quite similar to this one — my clé tiles are charcoal gray, not black, but the same hexagon shape.
- an amazing argyle tiled bathroom floor as styled by ferm living.
- i’ve got loads of tile inspiration for you if you’re looking for more on my ground beneath my feet pinboard.
- another dark hexagon tiled bathroom styled by johanna pitfalk that inspired my new hex tile floor.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/01/27/friday-finds-120/