yes! we’re starting the new year off right — with art! my favorite thing in the world (almost, besides my mutt lucy) and we’re doing that by hosting a lovely little giveaway from permanent press editions. Founded in 2014 by Shana Faust and Alexa Mulvihill, permanent press editions is dedicated to creating original photographs that are meticulously crafted and archivally printed in Brooklyn. i love these prints, but i have to say, 34C (just above) is my absolute favorite! just a little bit cheeky, and oh so fun.
with a shared fascination with visual narratives, passion for interiors and obsession with detail led them to develop this series of photographic collections, these beautiful images are carefully conceived and photographed by Shana and Alexa who, after many years of working in the publishing industry — art directing, styling, designing and producing editorial photography — launched permanent press editions. to celebrate their success we’re giving away a print of your choice: either one framed 16×20, or one framed 18×24 print.
• follow permanent press editions on pinterest.
• comment here on the blog letting us know you followed and pinned, by tuesday, january 24th at midnight pst.
• hurrah! this giveaway is worldwide!
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• we’ll announce the randomly selected winner later the week of January 24th on my twitter, so be sure to follow along.
In addition to conceptualizing and developing new editions, Permanent Press Editions collaborates with design firms, architects, and interior designers to create distinctive and cohesive collections, custom editions, and site-specific art and installations for retail, hospitality and residential spaces. such a brilliant concept!
• photography and styling all by permanent press editions.