if you haven’t heard yet, pantone has named their color of the year for 2017 and it’s a beauty: Greenery. it’s fresh and bright and come spring i have a feeling we’re going to see it popping up all over the place. this week’s friday finds will make you green with envy, or at the very least give you a few hints on how to incorporate a little green in your life. and if you’d like a little more inspiration check out my green day pinboard. happy friday everyone! we made it through the first week of 2017! xo, victoria
- want to start with baby steps? how about bringing home some green-inspired art, like gray malin’s central park lawn print?
- or, could you go all over green? i’m not sure i could but this bold move makes a happy, powerful statement.
- anthropologie is on it already with a lovely round up of all that’s good and green.
- get a little fluffy green going on with beklina’s Alpaca Handmade Fringe Pillow Green & Pink.
- it’s most definitely the time to bring the green inside. make yourself a sanctuary, big or small, of living green things to brighten your life.
- how about beginning a new collection in 2017? green flower frogs anyone? adorable!
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2017/01/06/friday-finds-117/