i’m not very good at making or keeping new year’s resolutions, per se, but if it’s more task-oriented then i might manage much better. one of my goals/tasks this year is to simplify. to clean out the excess, the clutter, the crap quite honestly that just gets in the way. i feel so heavy, like all this ‘stuff’ just literally weighs me down. i’ve got to clean house for my upcoming remodel anyway, so no time like the present! 2017 is all about living lighter. a girl can try, can’t i? have a good weekend, y’all and good luck with your clutter! xo, victoria
- such a lovely kitchen — clean, uncluttered and a marvelous spot to cook.
- shelf goals — these pretty open shelves just look so lovely and well-organized. i love the little portrait tucked in there, too.
- i adore this sweet kitchen, too. the curtains go a long way to alleviating the look of clutter.
- this is really clever and simple looking art gallery — i love the way they’ve hung these prints level at the bottom.
- love this desk — as lonely as it might look i’ll bet it keeps the brain empty save for creativity.
- now this looks a space to get some sleep. nothing extra, just sweet dreams.
- one of my favorite bathrooms, ever. i just love every calming thing about it, down to that lovely little tree.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2016/12/16/friday-finds-116/