this week’s new & noteworthy i appear to be all about the naturals — black, charcoal, and earthy terracotta tones. perhaps a layover inspired by my trip to cuba. any of these finds would make for ideal holiday swag, too, so if you’re still on the last minute hunt, i’m here to help ya out! here’s what i love this week.
2. this is a smashing set of 20 MID-CENTURY STRING LIGHTS from rejuvenation; 3. this Negro Marquina marble tray from Spain is gorgeous — from aerin; 4. very pretty time for tea with these matte, unglazed surface pigmented earthenware tea strainers from herriott grace; 5. fun little Cast Iron Whale Bottle Opener from michele varian.
6. beautiful tones in this Geo Star Gold Block Print Quilt from scoutmob.
7. such sweet and uniquely Beautiful handmade mirrors in bamboo from fine little day.
8. i love this very clever stackable wood wine rack from scoutmob; 9. i quite like the delicate look of the triple mine pendant lamp from anthropologie; 10. pampa’s Argentinian sheep’s wool monte rug has got a rustic moroccan flair that’s spot-on trend.
11. this is one gorgeous 1950’s vintage Danish Brass and Wood Coffee Table by Peter Hvidt & Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen for France & Daverkosen from tictac.
12. perfect for holiday baking, this set of three Terracotta Mixing Bowls from terrain.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2016/12/14/new-noteworthy-3/