when it comes to good design, i’m very interested in the simple little details. the nook that calls you to come visit, the staircase that beckons you to climb. maybe it’s a mirror with a truly beautiful shape. this week’s friday finds bring you a few inspiring details i just love. here’s to the little things this weekend, guys. oh, and it’s the rose bowl flea market this sunday — the perfect place to treasure hunt for all things unique. xo, victoria
- this wicker bench designed by elizabeth roberts in the L.A. rachel comey store is just brilliant!
- this swing chair via petite passport just makes this room rock.
- i’m on the hunt for one of these lovely vintage shaped mirrors.
- there’s some wonderful textures floating about this pretty sitting room, via rue.
- i think if all you had was a beautiful bed, you might sleep the sleep of angels.
- this is such a pretty little corner — so inviting. all little nooks should have this much attention paid to them.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2016/12/09/friday-finds-115/