everything about Armadillo&Co rugs is exceptional. from the beautiful designs right down to how they are manufactured — all of armadillo&co’s products are 100% handmade, using Fair Trade practices with natural and sustainable fibers. founders, Jodie Fried and Sally Pottharst, created Armadillo&Co in 2009 — born from their desire to combine aesthetics and ethics with a clear focus on social responsibility. What they couldn’t find, they decided to make, with the intention to make a positive impact within weavers’ communities and Armadillo&Co quickly became a reality. they invited me to partner with them, and i selected their beautiful Dandelion rug from their perennial collection. i’ve been eying this type of woven, round rug for ages but have never been able to find a great source for them, so i was thrilled to at long last complete my dining room look. adding the Dandelion rug really defined the area, and it finally looks the way i’d always hoped it would!
they like to say Armadillo&Co rugs “lie lightly on this earth”: the company provides employment and helps sustain an industry of ancient craftsmanship, supports education and local schools in their weavers’ villages, and builds brighter futures for children in underprivileged communities. to celebrate that kind of impactful sustainability we’re giving away a $1000 voucher to shop Armadillo&Co.
to enter to win a $1,000 gift voucher from Armadillo&Co, simply:
• Just comment below sharing your favorite rug from their collection and follow Armadillo & Co. on instagram.
• comment here on the blog confirming you followed instagram by wednesday, december 14th at midnight pst.
• yay! this giveaway is worldwide so anyone can enter to win the $1,000 Armadillo&Co gift voucher.
• please note: any shipping that exceeds the $1,000 credit must be paid for by winner.
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• we’ll announce the randomly selected winner the week of december 19th on my twitter feed, so be sure to follow along.
• photography by lily glass for sfgirlbybay.