happy friday one and all! i’m checking off my to-do list and readying myself for my trip to cuba tomorrow and wanted to wish you all a very happy thanksgiving while i’m away! we’ll be popping in with posts next week, but i’ll be offline (that is, unless i find some wifi hotspots) so i won’t be around to wish you a happy day filled with family, friends and hopefully some much-deserved rest & relaxation and of course, some really good eats! best wishes until i return on the 29th, xo victoria
- need something unique and pretty to wear over the holidays? i got myself a couple of these pretty necklaces from ruhling // woven.
- this beautiful arrangement of succulents is from a new book out called house of plants — wouldn’t it make a pretty thanksgiving table centerpiece?
- i love block shop’s natural dyed textiles — not only can you wrap yourself in beauty, but they make great wall hangings, or perhaps a table runner, too — the trifecta!
- need something cute, but comfy and loose enough to cover up second helpings this thanksgiving? might i suggest one of salty & pine’s super cute caftans.
- if you’re lacking pretty table linens, designlovefest has you covered with these DIY fabric dying ideas.
- and lastly, got some outdoor space? how about thanksgiving dinner under a tent. this looks likely to smooth over any leftover political nerves this holiday.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2016/11/18/friday-finds-113/