trick or treat, kids? for me, it’s still a bloody trick because this stupid bronchitis has been lingering for weeks now, so the treat would be a weekend of deep sleep. how about you? any treats in store? are you dressing up, or costuming up any kiddos? i love dressing up but my friends don’t seem to share my enthusiasm for that kind of make-believe, so i think i’ll be passing out the treats to my neighborhood ghouls. boo! xo, victoria
- i love this elegant very wabi sabi floral arrangement for the fall holidays — just a little bit unexpected.
- if i had a radiator, i might style it like this when not in use. just so pretty.
- i don’t know why but this giant cat head cracks me up. put on a vintage coat, and voilá — you’re an oddball audrey hepburn in breakfast at tiffany’s.
- fall is an ideal time for a spontaneous road trip. just make sure it’s in a killer orange car.
- i love this very darkly styled display for the holiday, too. a little bit spooky, but quite tasteful, if you will.
- these are such pretty paper lights to string — a little something different for halloween.
- Designed by French duo Atelier Bingo, the Hardy Throw looks warm and toasty to wrap yourself up in while passing out the candy, from slowdown studio.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2016/10/28/friday-finds-111/