i must confess, this week’s edition of friday finds was inspired totally by this image above by photographer kate sears. isn’t it stunning? i’m not even much of a fan of rose red, when it comes to decor at least, but this photo changed my views. so this week, i’m the lady in a rosy red state of mind. have a colorful weekend, everyone. xo, victoria
- kates sear’s beautiful image of a fuzzy red throw.
- these gemstones are just so pretty. i’d like to display them on a coffee table tray.
- this is the lovliest pillow — anke drechsel’s rose beauty pillow from abc carpet & home.
- these moroccan tassels simply make the towels — hamam rose meyzer tassel towels, also from abc carpet & home.
- rosey red moroccan Tassels with pink feathers to tie back your draperies. just gorgeous.
- another very romantic looking rose red throw.
- rent these moroccan floor pillows for your next fete, from patina rentals.
- lots of throw pillows and layered blankets gives off a laid back moroccan vibe, too.
- and lastly, i just love the patina of this old place. such a pretty color palette.
from sfgirlbybay http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/2016/06/03/friday-finds-99/